View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 02:34 PM   #315
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Modification for Bad Eyes FW 4.4.9995

Same usage as usual. The keyboard patch is now very easy to create (see the spoiler).

Spoiler:
Code:
libnickel.so.1.0.0.txt
<patch>
name=keyboard 
note=replace characters in newpart with those that you want.
enabled=false
position=autodetect
action=replace_utf8chars_4
oldpart=߃7j£€^¡¿{|«»¢¥•°©…ýÿšžæœþijŀμªºàáâäãåèéêëìòùíóúôöõøîïûüñçđł
newpart=߃7j£€^¡¿{|«»¢¥•°©…ýÿšžæœþijŀμªºàáâäãåèéêëìòùíóúôöõøîïûüñçđł
combineparts
</patch>

Edit: Even though Kobo has now its own large scale mode, I will probably continue to provide bad eyes patches. One reason is that they contain also other things that are useful to me. Also with respect to readability, I still like some solutions of the bad eyes patch better than the one provided with the software. Cf. the image (from left to right, original - bad eyes - original large scale mode). The image is taken from FW 4.4.9960, but the results should be the same.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_20171009_233854.png
Views:	358
Size:	348.0 KB
ID:	159473  
Attached Files
File Type: zip KBPatcher17_4.4.9995.zip (532.6 KB, 200 views)

Last edited by tshering; 10-15-2017 at 04:27 PM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote