View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 07:29 AM   #14
JustinThought
Groupie
JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab-3 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post

//snip!//

it seems that tables + moon reader pro = bad idea

//snip more!//
FYI, Moon+ is my preferred reader because it has the most features that I like to use. But it's definitely a love/hate relationship, because it also has the worst track record at presenting the e-books in the format the publisher has defined.

Whenever I run across something (such as a table) in Moon+ that appears to be a little dodgy...I pull it up in Gitden Reader and go "Oh! Wow! So that's what it's supposed to look like!"

Oh, and that specific book you're playing with? I could have re-written it, but I only would have needed to use four words.
JustinThought is offline   Reply With Quote