View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 10:09 PM   #203
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Is it an accurate assumption that Sony Reader for PC's ADE folder is the same as Digital Editions?

I only use Sony Reader for PC to download all epubs (incl Library ebooks), but I also have Digital Editions on my PC (v2) which I rarely open and don't use. (Sony Reader is ADE activated).
No. Downloads through Sony Reader Library are placed in My Documents\My Books\Reader Library. Downloads through ADE are placed in My Documents\My Digital Editions.

I also use only Sony's software to download my library books, and at least for now until I start running into epub3 books, it works perfectly and avoids having to use ADE3.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote