View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 09:04 PM   #202
Phil_C
Addict
Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350; Kobo Clara HD; Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Is it an accurate assumption that Sony Reader for PC's ADE folder is the same as Digital Editions?

I only use Sony Reader for PC to download all epubs (incl Library ebooks), but I also have Digital Editions on my PC (v2) which I rarely open and don't use. (Sony Reader is ADE activated).
This is my situation and I have the same question. Can ADE phone home when Sony Reader for PC is running on my computer?

Also: Once the Sony Reader is authorized, what happens when wireless is turned on (but the Reader is not physically connected to a computer)? Is some part of ADE running on the Reader that will send information home to Adobe?
Phil_C is offline   Reply With Quote