Thread: Quick Question
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 10:30 AM   #31
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thasaidon View Post
I apologise Hitch, I have just realised my N.B. comment might have been taken to be aimed at you.

It most Certainly Was NOT!

Unfortunately there are some forum members who I think, shall we say, are over forceful and sometimes verge on disrespectful in the way they put forward RFQ's to KevinH and Diap. It was people of this water I was addressing.
No, no, sweetie, I was agreeing with, and seconding, your comment. I didn't take it as directed at me at ALL. :-) We're good, bud.

n.b.: plus, since Kevin and Dap refuse to allow us to show our gratitude in a more fiscal way...I can't miss an opportunity to say THANKS.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote