View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 10:14 AM   #1121
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
I've successfully used Kubrick in the past, but it is not working for me in this case. My Kindle 3 started randomly freezing, and would restart eventually (hard restart) I tried charging its battery overnight, and it froze completely. I tried Kubrick several times, and when I get to "flashing main partition" it finishes in seconds. I've several DVDs/Cds -- same thing. For some reason, I can't get USB drive to boot on my computer -- I see it, but it won't boot. Now my Kindle is completely frozen and appears as SE Blank Ringo when plugged into my computer. I have I really killed it? I loved this old thing! It's been through a couple of screens!
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote