View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 07:51 AM   #8
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
I don't have a 'workflow' for this, as such, I tend to do whatever seems appropriate at the time. Because I like to read on my smartphone (Motorola Z2 Play - Great ereader device for this) when I'm out and about. I tend to use the email account if I'm likely to start reading the book within a day or so.

For large numbers of books in one go, Calibre's "send to device works well" for me though I don't use it much after the initial set up. I'm trying to store my ebooks on my OneDrive account, so a drag and drop method works there fairly well.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote