View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 06:46 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by challe232 View Post
I also like to use the Cloud because if I upgrade my device, or want to sublety read on my phone in a situation where a kindle might appear rude, cloud is useful. It saves me re adding so many books by usb.. new kindle just sees everything and I just download what I want
I use the Reading List plugin to keep track of what is on my H2O. So if I was to get another Reader, I would be able to easliy put my eBooks on the other Reader no problem and in the format of my choice. I would not have to email any eBooks and I would not end up with Mobi.

It seems a lot of hassle to email each book individually and then have to download them. What I do mostly is just have multiple books on the go. One on my iPhone and one on my H2O.

What I don't get is why so many put up with Mobi when KF8 is a better format?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote