View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 05:08 PM   #2
shamanNS
Guru
shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5 [bricked], Kindle PW1
You can get hyphenated azw3 book delivered while using email or Send to Kindle app.

Hyhenate epub > Convert to "dual mobi" > email> download the book via WiFi

As to why people use "Cloud", it's mainly used by people who:

1) regularly read on two or more Kindle devices/apps
2) make extensive use of notes & highlights (and need centralised place to find all their notes
3) find it convenient to dump/archive bunch of books they plan to read in the future and later be able to download a book onto any of their Kindle devices & apps without the need for a computer.

I personally don't use and never had a need for any of those use cases. I prefer the control USB sideloading offers me.
The only time I use wireless delivery is when I need to send some long blogs post, news articles and similar type of content (and even that only when I don't have access to Calibre, since I'm sooo used to having hyphens, page numbers and modified font sizes by using FONT_RAMP file which doesn't work for books in old mobi format).
shamanNS is offline   Reply With Quote