View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 11:29 PM   #9
deback
Book E d i t o r
deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Laptop
No, I have much faster ways to do what you described than to go through all that you listed. My problem is I do this all so quickly that I have to wait for the software sometimes, even on this very fast computer I built.

Hint: I don't use alt-tab, I don't use tab, I don't use ctrl-f, and I don't use Enter to search. I use one hand on the mouse and the other hand on ctrl-c and ctrl-v, and I use a monitor that's large enough to have each window sized to be able to access each of them with the mouse without the need to use alt-tab or any other method to switch between windows. Trust me. This is much quicker than using Saved Searches, which I used for a short time almost three years ago, until I came up with this much faster method.

Last edited by deback; 01-21-2018 at 11:41 PM.
deback is offline   Reply With Quote