View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 09:56 PM   #7
deback
Book E d i t o r
deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Laptop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom* View Post
I completely agree with you.

I have been using that technique for year and it is very efficient and effective.

Thank you. When you're a fast typist, as I am, it really is the quickest way to get through the entire list of things I search for. I have Editpad open on the left side of my screen and just go down the list, one at a time, in the order I have all the strings listed in that text file.
deback is offline   Reply With Quote