Thread: Audiobooks
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 07:15 AM   #8
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Right now, I'm using spreadsheets. I simply export my iTunes audiobook playlist, load them into Numbers, add a few columns (series and narrator), delete a few and save it to iCloud. That way, I can access it from my iPad for when I'm not at my computer. I would assume that you can do something similar on a windows pc.

I have tried the separate calibre libraries, but that didn't really work well for me. Most of my listening occurs either in the car or at the office and I use the spreadsheet to see what I haven't listened to yet. Since I listen to a lot of series, it's useful to know what the next book in the series is.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote