View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 01:37 PM   #131
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberts324 View Post
My system won't load PrcConverter.py...

The other plugin loads ok, though.

Is there an index.html file available somewhere to help testing all those nice new features?

Bravo to you, ashkulz and others for those nice programs!
Robert:

Are using the windows version of impserve? It currently doesn't load the new plugins that I released; only uses the ones that came with it. - EDIT: works now in version 0.5!

Ashkulz is looking into it.

A temporary solution would be to install python 2.5 and run the python scripts instead of using the windows version. I got the plugins to work using the python script (run.py) but not the windows version .

I think ashkulz may be releasing a new version soon so hopefully this part gets fixed and users can start to enjoy the benefits this program has to offer.

The index.html I use is located in this post https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...855#post246855 and is in the attachment called content.zip.

Have fun!

Last edited by nrapallo; 09-09-2008 at 09:55 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote