View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 10:29 PM   #1
f00l
aka bad typist
f00l can program the VCR without an owner's manual.f00l can program the VCR without an owner's manual.f00l can program the VCR without an owner's manual.f00l can program the VCR without an owner's manual.f00l can program the VCR without an owner's manual.f00l can program the VCR without an owner's manual.f00l can program the VCR without an owner's manual.f00l can program the VCR without an owner's manual.f00l can program the VCR without an owner's manual.f00l can program the VCR without an owner's manual.f00l can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Oasis, iphones, android, old kindles, fire phoned
Audible.com 1/2 price sale, about 1000 audiobook titles

In case anyone is interested....

Not all the audiobooks on the site, just about 1000 they've picked as representative of their categories. Some very nice choices (several Orson Scott Card titles, several Neal Stephenson books, Alex Haley, Alan Greenspan)....writers of similar stature in all categories.

I believe the sale is members-only, but I think that means you only have to sign up for a login. It might mean you need a current subscription. Since I have a subscription, I get the sale offer, can't tell if people without subscriptions who create logins will also get the offer.

They state the sale goes on for 1 week, but I don't know when the week began or will end. I have emailed them to ask.
f00l is offline   Reply With Quote