View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 02:58 PM   #246
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
I do have one question - I see that my affiliate thread now has a date attached; I don't see in the first post that a new thread should be created each month. I don't have any problem doing so, but want to make sure that that is the new rule .... Otherwise, do I continue with the one thread and a moderator will magically fix it's title now and then (or put it back to the format specified in the first message of this thread)?
I think Dreams had suggested (perhaps the original request came from someone) allowing a new thread each month so that users don't have to scroll through many posts to get to new info. Perhaps she edited the title?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote