View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 12:56 PM   #242
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I am a little saddened to see this rule as well. Now many of the very prolific freebies posters have disappeared. I depended on this site to filter out the freebies for me daily, and now those posters have stopped doing so because of the link rule.
I also don't see how it mattered in the case of free apps and books...

Am I being lazy? Perhaps. But some users were doing a great and very consistent job of parsing this stuff out daily and now we've lost that resource.
I've noticed that also, and it makes me sad too.
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote