View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 10:12 PM   #1305
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by artig View Post
If you go to https://www.thegreatcourses.com you should find pointers to all the sale items. Assuming it's the same ones in your post, GtrsRGr8. The long URL is presumably so they can track who views their web site after receiving an email.
Thanks for both pieces of information. The first piece was especially helpful, and I'm going to navigate to that webpage and bookmark it just as soon as I get through with this message.

Yeah, I know that there's information encoded in all of the stuff past the alphanumeric for the ebook. I just didn't know all of what was encoded there. I learned pretty quickly (thanks to a moderator or two calling it to my attention ) that sometimes letters and numbers in an URL indicate a non-MobileRead tag, which are definite no-no's.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 12-23-2018 at 11:14 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote