View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 02:21 AM   #35
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by moespook View Post
I pre-ordered mine from Bol last week and it was delivered today. I got the silver one no one else seems to like
I only read english so I guess I'm not gonna order ebooks from Bol. There are a lot of online stores abroad (even US ones with geographical restriction policy that can be circumvented The prices on Bol are way too expensive; perhaps when the VAT is down to 6%, but even then I guess they will be more expensive than at Fictionwise or BoB.
Yes, I got the impression they didn't anticipate the rush on the coloured models...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote