View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 02:53 AM   #5
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by LevAizik View Post
Hi, I just received my pocketbook 301 and I'm trying to increase gray level (from what I understood there are 4), but I can't find that option. Can anyone help me?
Just to help clarify so the answers you got make sense. The "grayscales" for a given device simply refer to the number of "colors", in this case the number of shades of grey, a device can display. It's the same as your computer's video card being able to show x-number of colors. These things are set in hardware and fixed. And BTW, a higher grey scale number does not mean more contrast for text but a higher number will improve the appearance of any graphics/pictures/photos in a book.

The suggestion to try a different font or adjust the font characteristics is the way to go...
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote