View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 11:25 PM   #4
EbookNovice
Banned
EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Alright, I just checked this again and the annotations/notes are visible, and are therefore backed up when I open the 'Reader for PC' app when I access my ebooks in 'My Library'.

Is there anything else I need to be concerned with as far as making sure my notes/annotations and are backed up?

I still haven't tried backing up my Reader on my 2nd PC. The 2nd PC doesn't have any ebooks or even the 'Reader for PC' app.

Thanks!
EbookNovice is offline   Reply With Quote