View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 09:49 AM   #4
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pynch View Post
It will be French, with one of the books in three different versions.
Baudelaire? But you just said you're not into poetry. Many thanks for the Melville. I voted nay, because though I'm into poetry, I'm not into everything, and I think your work is such a pleasure for so many, you should at least enjoy it, and invest into what appeals to you (so many books, so little time). You could just call it "complete prose" and be done with it

Best regards.

Last edited by anacreon; 07-21-2013 at 09:54 AM.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote