View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:54 AM   #18
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The UI hasn't actually changed, Blossom - the PW's UI is (other than the light) the same as that of the Kindle Touch.
I don't remember the Touch having book covers. Did they get that in a later firmware update?

When I mean I can find stuff. The PDoc Cloud is separate from the Amazon books so I can actually find my books without going through a 3000+ archive in text. I no longer need to put a bunch of books on my Kindle because I can find the books on the cloud kind of how the Kindle Fire works. I wasn't aware the KT has this ability?

Last edited by Blossom; 01-08-2013 at 01:01 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote