View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:07 AM   #16
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I've been looking at the Nexus 7, but right now it's just too expensive. I've got a $50 gift card I can put toward a PW, which bring s the cost down to about $70, v. $200-maybe for a tablet.
Go for it! The PW is an awesome reader. I love mine and I own a K3, K4 and Kindle Fire. The PW is the best to read with IMO. The UI on the PW is something I wanted forever. It's so easy now to find the book I wanted to read.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote