View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 06:04 PM   #23
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by LandSurveyor View Post
I would just want to be able to read my Amazon books on the Kobo, if I purchase it.
And you definitely can do so.
One last tip:
Kobo basically is using ePUB, more or less the standard format amongst eBooks.
You can buy ePUBs from various sources.
Amazon Kindle's format is close enough to ePUB, you won't loose quality in the conversion process. But of course it might be a bit easier and faster and more convenient, to stick to ePUB for most of the books.
There are some search engines, for looking up prices in the various formats. So you always could buy from the cheapest source.
But if you're free to choose and tend to Kobo: ePUB might be the easiest way to go.
But again: If you want to have Amazon as your source, technically it's not much of a problem.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote