View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 11:17 AM   #246
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Maybe the post I was remembering did say "fastboot" mode, rather than "downloader" mode.

There is a thread here about using a "factory cable" -
The OTG port has a "ID" pin - and OTG uses ground and open - evidently the Kindle is recognizing ground, open and pulled up.

I recall reading the announcement but do not recall seeing any follow-up on how to make use of that behavior.
(But I have been away for a few days, it could have slipped past me - since we still don't have a Kpw prefix here.)
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote