View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 12:37 PM   #141
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
At least, it updated I think it's time I gift it to my mother as I bought a Glo (I don't need two reading devices).

By the way, we don't share the same tastes for books : she loves romance as I'm not really fond of. I'll load for her as much free romance as I can, but I don't want them to sync on my Glo, so I thought I'll open a knew account with kobo dedicated to my mother's book (she isn't even connect to Internet, she thinks she's too old for that...), do you see some other means ?
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote