View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 12:55 PM   #21834
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Hello, norway.

(It seems odd to greet an entire country.)

I win.
Hail O Mighty Mouse of Mice. It might seem odd to greet a country. I'm seriously pondering about changing the nick to something less generic, so you may soon address me differently

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Is that really a post worthy of an author? Where's the "meticulous technique", the "individual new voice"?
What's wrong with short and concise? Why use many words when two is enough? I win. That's the only two words that counts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
There is one thing that can beat chocolate: Chuck Norris.
Did you know that, according to the all-knowing(?) internet, Chuck Norris apparently makes chocolate milkshakes by feeding Hershey bars to a cow then round-house kicking it to death. This guy is sick He beats the cow insted of the chocolate
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote