View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 08:13 AM   #21352
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Yup. It will take me 10 minutes to get to work, so mornings like today when he woke up at 4:30 and wanted to eat, I could breast feed and not hand him off to my hubby to bottle feed. And it will take me 10 minutes to pick him up at day care. Which is better than 30-40. Toss in not paying for parking and gas and life is good. It could save as little as an hour in day care, which is worth it, but it might save 3-4 hours in day care. We still don't know where the current job is going to place me so we don't know what my hours are going to be.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote