View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 03:21 PM   #11
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Unfortunately, the text-indent property is inherited,
Sorry, we cross-posted. What's the property inherited from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
And as I said before I'm not willing to create a new option for this.
Well, it's your program, obviously. And I know (now) how to fix it after the fact. But I do think it would add to the usefulness of the program, if you ever change your mind. Because a lot of people use Calibre who are not necessarily comfortable with going in and messing with the CSS of a finished ebook. And to me, it seems like a noticeable deficiency--not in Calibre, but in the Word/Calibre/reading-software system. Any one of the three could address the deficiency, but I don't have a good way to ask the developers of Word or the reading software.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote