Thread: Page or Body?
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 05:26 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmat1 View Post
The only thing I put into the <body> in addtion to the margin (as explained by charleski) is the "font-family".

Usually the font of my books is only defined there. There are some devices out in the world which have problems to display the font defined by the user in his reader, if the font is assigned to every <p> or <div> tag.
Incorrect (I think). Kobo readers have a bug where they will ignore the font-family put in the body style. They will respect font-family elsewhere like <p> or <div>.

I've never heard of any reader that uses ADE that does not respect font-family in <p> or <div>.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote