View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 10:42 PM   #9
dkb
ebook enthusiast
dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle 2, iPhone, Sony PRS-350, Kindle Fire, Kindle Touch
Is Kindle less fragile than Sony Reader?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericastillwell View Post
Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere (I couldn't find it), but I'm curious if the Kindle is sturdier than the Reader. I'm a bit of a clutz and have broken a Reader screen twice (thank goodness I got the accidental damage handling on my second one!), so now I'm looking at the Kindle which LOOKS a lot sturdier. Plus, Amazon has such good customer service that they may be much nicer about screen issues...

-Erica
I accidentally dropped my Kindle on a natural stone floor and it still works, and has no discernible damage. It didn't land on the screen--I think it landed on one of the corners--it wasn't in the cover at the time I dropped it.
dkb is offline   Reply With Quote