View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 05:45 PM   #8
DavidRM
Addict
DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidRM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
THE SUMMONING FIRE Gets 4 Stars at Murphy's Library!

Murphy's Library gives The Summoning Fire 4 stars!

...From the moment the summoning happens until the end, I would say it’s a read to be read during the day, way before the night. And even then you could have some nightmares. The story is so well written that you feel the need to look behind you while reading the tensest moments, and I got my fill of shivers...

...Overall, yes, I’d totally recommend this book. But let me warn you, it is the type of horror that scares you, not the type of horror that makes you laugh. Don’t expect a trash horror novel, but [a] very well written scary book.

Read the whole review here...

-David

Last edited by DavidRM; 11-26-2010 at 01:36 PM.
DavidRM is offline   Reply With Quote