View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 03:59 AM   #112
loco
Connoisseur
loco solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephemerality View Post
The one you sent me seemed fine, I don't think it's an issue with the way you are building it, I think there is something going on with the new version of the firmware. I don't have a Voyage or PW2 to mess around with, so I can't say for sure, but from what people are saying it sounds like the new firmware will download an Amazon X-Ray on its own if one is available (some people are receiving them on side-loaded books), and not load any custom ones if it's not available from them.
If that's the case, it's beyond me to figure out how to get around it
Need someone who has access to the newest firmware and the ability to find out what their X-Ray code is doing, or something like that. I'm not even sure where to begin.

you can let me know if i can help on this. i have a pw2 running 5.6.1.0.2 fw.
loco is offline   Reply With Quote