View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 06:48 PM   #5
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
Stustaff was kind enough to do some testing and discovered this fairly easy process for people to access a file if they have the Stanza application.

Quote:
Hi this is stu from mobile read

Ok so I was able to download and open your book on my iPhone and iPad. However it does require the Stanza book app! It is currently not possible to download the pub using 'standard' iPhone iPad system tools.

Here's how I did it,
Open your email and instead of clicking on the link I copied it.
Then I opened stanza and went to the 'catalog' option,
Selected web page and pasted in the link.
This brought up the download page so I could click on the link.
It then added it to my stanza app and I could then open and read the book.
Thanks Stu!
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote