View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 05:26 AM   #23
hkckoo
Connoisseur
hkckoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hkckoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hkckoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hkckoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hkckoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hkckoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hkckoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hkckoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hkckoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hkckoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hkckoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Aura One
done the fw upgrade on boox note (downloaded via android) and it restarted and the upgrade was successful. once the device powered off I can no longer turn it on. the battery is charged. when I plug it via cable, the LED diode on poer button is flashing between blue and red colors. the display stays off. anyone else has this problem? dont know what is going on..

//anyone have the user manual handy? I have trouble finding it online and I have trouble accessing the one stored in my note.

//checked the screen 5min later and it powered on.. I guess 30% battery is not enough for the device to turn on, huh..

Last edited by hkckoo; 07-15-2018 at 05:34 AM.
hkckoo is offline   Reply With Quote