View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 02:14 PM   #1
odedta
Addict
odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.odedta read the news today, oh boy.

Device: iPad
Waddap!? ePub double page question

Hey people, haven't been here in a long time now, i'm glad to see this forum is still active and some of the oldies are still around.

I was out of the ePub scene for a very long time and now I need to make a book and I kind of forgot what's possible or not. Basically, I want to make an image spread on "two pages" (because it's a wide image) on a reflowable epub.

I remember there are no "real" pages in an epub, but still, is it possible to force the device to change orientation for that image to show full screen? or a javascript that will open the image on full screen on tap? what would be a good way to tackle this issue?

odedta is offline   Reply With Quote