View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 07:20 AM   #576
davodjafari
davodjafari began at the beginning.

Device: onyx boox max carta
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdp View Post
Not necessarily. But there is an implicit aim towards simplicity, when other constraints are not specified; so if you connected the tablet to - for example - a laptop, well, a keyboard is already there and there should be no need to add other hardware.
And, by the way, it is more efficient to use the tablet as a control device, not just «monitor only»: VNC and the modifications here made for the Onyx monitor software allow that.

Good,
so - as per my previous post - would you like to share how you did it?

Excellent. It is not easy to achieve that usability on the MaxCarta (slow and "big").

Yes but im using for 10 days if you be patient in some cases it is completely usefull.

of course. i was decided to share a video from my carta in when it was connected to pc, but there is no option for sending videos in this site.
in fact using win 10 i enabled remote desktop in windows and installed remote desktop app for android. it was taked a min for setting up the app and connecting to desktop only by pc name and ip adress.
if you know the way that i could share video i can share its working performance.
davodjafari is offline   Reply With Quote