View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 06:09 AM   #13
changhuapeng
changhuapeng can program the VCR without an owner's manual.changhuapeng can program the VCR without an owner's manual.changhuapeng can program the VCR without an owner's manual.changhuapeng can program the VCR without an owner's manual.changhuapeng can program the VCR without an owner's manual.changhuapeng can program the VCR without an owner's manual.changhuapeng can program the VCR without an owner's manual.changhuapeng can program the VCR without an owner's manual.changhuapeng can program the VCR without an owner's manual.changhuapeng can program the VCR without an owner's manual.changhuapeng can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: none
Kobo have made changes to their website and it seem to have broken some parts of this plugin. I have updated it to get it working again.

Apart from the main features of the original plugin, the updated version now also retrieves the cover image, rating and language. For the cover image, the plugin will try to retrieve them as high resolution as possible (up to 4x of what is displayed in Kobo website).

I have tested this on some of my books and they seem to work as expected. I have also bumped the version number to 1.3.1. I have actually updated this for my personal use but just in case anyone wants it, I have attached the updated version here.

Edit: I understand that the plugin author is still active on this forum so I apologise in advance for jumping the gun if this update has offended him.
Attached Files
File Type: zip KoboBooks.zip (7.4 KB, 583 views)

Last edited by changhuapeng; 04-20-2018 at 06:33 AM.
changhuapeng is offline   Reply With Quote