View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 06:39 PM   #20
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by varlog View Post
I believe Win8.1 with Bing is free to low end system builders, but not to consumers to download/install. Interestingly the Bing bling can be removed in the usual manner using standard Windows facilities.

Reading between the lines at a Win 10 briefing I attended the other day, I wouldn't be surprised to see a a free consumer version - Win 10 Consumer. But you'll pay for Professional and Enterprise, and Ultimate will be dropped.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote