View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 04:38 PM   #13
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Your sign makes me laugh!

Why would I need to buy or get a book in epub or any other format if I have a Kindle? Same book is on Amazon for same price or lower. Amazon is the biggest online book retailer in USA. If you don't know that, you've being living in a bubble.
To me the big advangtage besides Library's is the ability to shop when others are running sales and promotions. For example Kobo books has been sending my wife 30% off coupons, she's a member, and it's great. Getting books that normally go for around $10 and get them for $7.

It happens all the time. When all then are equal sure shopping at your home platform is just ultra convienant but shopping around is great and you can save a ton of money.

Think about this way, you want a good technical book library to choose from right? The ebook industry is really starting to pick up the pace and is growing in leaps and bounds. Who's to say someone wont jump on this obvious void in the ebook industry for technical books and start up an ebook store and uses ePub or BN's NookStudy just takes off and grows.

Last edited by boswd; 12-10-2010 at 04:42 PM.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote