Thread: Sigil v0.1.6
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 11:02 AM   #24
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
Hooray! Page Up/Downmkakes editing so much easier. Only CTL + Up Arrow/Down Arrow could improve things.
I wanted to implement that along with PgUp/PgDn, but I forgot. Oh well, it'll be in the next release.

Quote:
The system starts at text size 130% and FInd/Replace works but seems to assume a much larger screen. Things work great at 100%.
I've noticed this too. Webkit seems to return the from element positions when there is zoom applied. I guess I'll have to work around that.

Quote:
Would you ever consider Font Selection and sizing?
I plan on working on font embedding after v0.2.0. It will take some time to do, since it will require delving into Webkit's core and finding the location of the font variants bug (mentioned in the first post).

Quote:
I have a problem which may be caused by my machine. When moving focus from the code editor back to the text editor, the text editor window immediatly moves to the start of the file, flickers while looking for the correct point and then stops at the start of the file. Again, sometimes SIGIL will crash and windows reports a shut down. This has been true for all versions of SIGIL and occurs on all files.
This "flickering" and failure to find the sync position... try to make a repeatable test case for this. Read the new ReportingIssues wiki page for pointers.

Quote:
I have begun to have the same failure to return properly with BD and this began after installing an earlier version of SIGIL. I cannot demonstrate this relationship.
Merely a coincidence. There is no relationship between the two since they don't share anything.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote