View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 01:24 PM   #9
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepa77 View Post
Sigh.

Now I am just confused. Having added a few books successfully, I downloaded the remainder of my Amazon books, at which point they again started to get the same error message. The anti-virus is off, so I'm wondering what i did to 'break' calibre again and if I need to do the 'restore database' referred to by DoctorOhh above. However, can't find that. Apologies for being a pain, but this is bugging the heck out of me....
Are you certain it's really the same error?

Are you certain your Anti-virus hasn't turned itself back on?
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote