View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 06:56 PM   #8
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Hi Frances, good to see you.

Moejoe: You're more than welcome. You need more stories, I need more readers, everybody wins, right? . . . Right? :P

Elfwreck: New PDFs are uploaded occasionally, they're a bit of a hassle so I don't do them that often. I think the e-book versions we offer through Kindle and Smashwords are a bloody bargain at the prices they are, though.

WFG is a cool place, lots of writers hang out there, but never enough readers. STREET's got a lot of good reviews there though.

Regards,
Ryan
You're right, writers need readers, the problem is how do we get them when we don't have big marketing budgets or the brick and mortar distribution of the trad publishers? I'd like to see more writers banding together to create their own publishing imprints and using the Baen model of distribution. Of course, it's still a David vs Goliath thing, then again I've always liked slingshots
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote