View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 03:55 PM   #75
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
? I will not be able to participate for a few weeks, as I am in the process of writing up/editing the book on my research. The crash of my PC and subsequent loss of some files didn't help. Well....see you all some time later.

On the positive side: I am going to Indonesia (Sumatra, Bali, Java and Lombok) for a month in April and will cling to the idea of that project.And I can continue reading the Mahabharata and Ramayana that I began to read for India, as those are relevant epen/os for those parts as well.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote