View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 02:10 PM   #26
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
First quirky thing I noticed with the AGPTek--when it got to the last file in the book folder, it immediately went to the next folder and started that next book, whereas the Sansa players would just stop...
Ages ago (I use a Clip+ now), I had a player that did that and it annoyed me as it would start playing that first story (I only listen to audiobooks and PodCast story downloads), one that I had heard before.

My "fix" was to add an "outro" clip as the last file. Since that player, and my Clip+ in "folder" mode) played in alpha order I named that file "zzThatsAllFolks" as it was a clip of the old Looney Tunes closing theme. This served as an announcement that I needed to reload the player with more new stuff.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote