View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 12:21 PM   #47
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by milady133 View Post
I don't want to buy my romance books in Kobo or Amazon
It's going to get tough to avoid them, especially if you read any self pubbed stuff. Perhaps a second Kobo account with it's own email address that you can mostly ignore?

The choices are drying up a bit. There's eBooks.com, BAM or Google, but I don't know what they're like on geo restrictions and none really do any self pub (Google has some, but not most) and are missing some smaller pubs. There's B&N which is pretty much restricted to the US and is a chore to get your actual book files from. Smashwords has/had a fair amount of self-pubbed and some small press stuff, or did, but I know some authors I've talked to quite using them in the past couple of years. Some publishers like Harlequin (also has some Avon), Carina, Mills & Boon, Samhain, Sourcebooks, Dreamspinner, Loose ID, Liquid Silver, etc. sell direct but it can get to be a pain having accounts all over the place.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote