View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 10:55 AM   #20
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
I use 3 monitors. My middle monitor remains icon free. On my left monitor I keep certain icons -- such as those like Calibre, which are for my ebook programs. On the right monitor, I keep icons for some of my diagnostic programs and my backup software. I found that it is better to keep some seldom used program icons on the desktop or I forget I have the programs when I need them .
We have 2 users on same Vista PC who need ADE. We created one common Adobe ID. I installed ADE on one user then created a shortcut on other users desktop. When initiated, the shortcut created the necessary macromedia flash entries and I think it even created the ADE folder in the 2nd users documents folder.

Please note: I use ccleaner and had to exclude the cleaning of the macromedia roaming file or user 2 would lose shortcut and temp files necessary to run ADE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote