View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 12:16 PM   #16
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcCunney View Post
Ah, you're using the StarDock product. I was a big Window Blinds user, but have largely stopped doing that sort of customization.

There is a similar freeware program called Rocket Dock, here.

For a really clean desktop, I add Iconoid from Sillysot Software. Iconoid hides the icons on the desktop after a configurable period of time, among other things. It's Sillyware. Like it? Send him something silly. (That should be no challenge for this group... )
______
Dennis
Most of the time all of my docks are hidden (except for those for the time and the weather), and I usually have no icons showing. However, lately I have been a little remiss in organizing my docks and creating icons for them (I really prefer to create my own docks, icons and skins), with the end result, that I have about 10 short cut icons on one screen at the moment.

Here's a shot of one screen with the docks showing.

Last edited by RickyMaveety; 07-28-2008 at 12:25 PM.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote