View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 06:27 AM   #8
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
I must admit I have heard his name prior to the Nobel award, but never read him. If one were to begin, what would you fans recommend as a good place to start? It wouldn't hurt if your choice should be available as an e-book, but that's not a condition.

I have heard that he is a good teller of tales, which is more than can be said for most Nobel prize winners. If one of his books stands out in this respect it would be an advantage.

TIA
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote