View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 09:41 AM   #67
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkennelly View Post
Considering the plugin has the "convert to epub" integrated, it might be useful to add a "save as epub" option for input. (Maybe a choice of "KFX", "ePub", "Both".)
The calibre conversion plugin API allows for only a single format as the result of a conversion. I am not going to try to work around that limitation.

------

Upon reflection it occurred to me that you are probably referring to when happens when a book in KFX format is imported. It would possible to perform conversion to EPUB at that point without breaking the calibre API. It would have to be KFX or EPUB, not both. I will consider that for a future plugin release.

Last edited by jhowell; 07-04-2018 at 10:08 PM.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote